Before the high octane 15-track body of work was commissioned, “Hall of Fame 2” was preceded by the release of a good number of power-packed singles such as “Take It” by Khuli Chana featuring Da L.E.S which was released today as well.
Hosted by the prolific DJ Envy, the spanking new album contains singles and features from some of the most respected names on the South African Hip-hop radar such as Da L.E.S, Khuli Chana, Stogie T, A-Reece, Tellaman, YoungstaCPT, L-Tido and Buffalo Soulja.
“Hall of Fame 2” is definitely a worthy addition to any relevant playlist right now, and we’re pretty certain you’d want to have it on yours.
Check out the star-studded tracklist below and get familiar with all the scorching numbers on it right away:
2. DJ D Double D – The Key (feat. Da L.E.S & G Baby Da Silva)
3. Da L.E.S – Top (feat. Da L.E.S, A-Reece, Flame, G Baby Da Silva & EX Global)
4. Da L.E.S – Pave the Way (feat. Da L.E.S, Maggz & L-Tido)
5. Da L.E.S – Boombastic (feat. Beenie Man, Buffalo Souljah, Tay Grin & Zani)
6. Khuli Chana – Take It (feat. Da L.E.S)
7. Da L.E.S – We Good
9. Da L.E.S – Halftime (Skit)
10. Slam Dunk (feat. YoungstaCPT)
11. Da L.E.S – Cooking (feat. L-Tido & Yanga Chief)
12. Da L.E.S – Flex (feat. Tellaman)
13. DJ D Double D – Get Paid (feat. Da L.E.S, Gemini Major & Flame)
14. Da L.E.S – Ghost (feat. 2Leestark)
15. Da L.E.S – Shoot For the Stars